LadakhLatest News

CEC Feroz Khan chairs Executive Council meeting at Kargil


CEC Feroz Khan chairs Executive Council meeting at Kargil

Kargil, Feb 02, 2023: Chairman/Chief Executive Councilor (CEC), LAHDC, Kargil, Feroz Ahmad Khan today chaired the Executive Council meeting in his office chamber.

The meeting was attended by Executive Councilor, RD, Tourism, and Zanskar Affairs, Er. Punchok Tashi, Executive Councilor, Agriculture, Health, Revenue and Forest, Mohsin Ali, Executive Councilor, Social Welfare, Horticulture, Sheep and Animal Husbandry, Aga Syed Mehdi Fazili and Deputy Commissioner/CEO, LAHDC Kargil, Santosh Sukhadeve and Chief Planning Office, Kargil, Abdul Hadi.

During the meeting, a threadbare discussion was held on the agenda of the meeting.

At the onset, the CEC proposed the enhancement of Councilor Constituency Development Allocation (CCDA) in LAHDC Kargil from Rs 01 cr to Rs 1.50 cr for each Councilor from the next financial year 2023-2024, which was approved by the Executive Council.

Further, it was decided that 85 percent from the CCDA shall be proposed for major works while as 15 percent for machinery and equipment during the financial year 2023-2024.

Moreover, it was decided that the Councilors shall identify the 80 percent of works having estimated cost above Rs 5 lakhs while as the rest of 20 percent shall be within the estimated cost of Rs 1 lakh to 5 lakhs.

During the meeting, a decision was taken to choose separate heads for the construction of toilets for girl students in each school in the financial year 2023-24. In the end, a vote of thanks was presented to the chair.

Ladakh Times is a participatory media house based in Ladakh, tells untold stories, playing an active role of collecting news and information.

CEC Feroz Khan reviews achievements under Subsidy Component 2022-23

Previous article

DIPR Kargil organizes one-day journalist workshop

Next article

You may also like


Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Ladakh