LadakhLatest News

DC Santosh inspects work progress of power grid station Kurbathang


DC Santosh inspects work progress of power grid station Kurbathang

Kargil, October 14, 2022:

Deputy Commissioner/CEO, LAHDC, Kargil Santosh Sukhadeve today visited power grid station Kurbathang and inspected its work progress.

He was accompanied by Exn Sub Transmission Division (STD) Wahaab Ali, AEE Awataart Sing and Project Manager Rajesh Gopal.

During the visit, the DC instructed the concerned executing agency to expedite the pace of work progress and complete it within the given time frame.

The Deputy Commissioner said the work will be completed before October 31. The DC directed to work on a fast-track basis and also in double shift to meet the given deadline.

Project Manager Rajesh Gopal detailed about the project, sufficient availability of material, and meeting the deadline to complete the project. He also said that 90 percent of work is complete and assured that the remaining 10 percent will be completed within a short time.

The DC directed the concerned to load three feeders for sufficient power supply and added that the project should be made functional on time.

Ladakh Times is a participatory media house based in Ladakh, tells untold stories, playing an active role of collecting news and information.

Revenue camp held in Yourbaltak Kargil

Previous article

DC Kargil inspects various developmental works at Biamathang

Next article

You may also like


Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Ladakh