LADAKH 🌎 TIMES
SEMoK Ladakh Calls MP Ladakh
Takes various issues facing by the students communities of Ladakh.
Students educational movement of Kargil Ladakh (SEMoK) today called Member of Parliament Ladakh Jamyang Tsering Namgyal at his residence at Leh.
The delegation discussed various issues such as :-
1. Unemployment issue of Ladakh.
2. Examinations centers at kargil for various competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Banks, NEET, CSIR,UGC NET and so on.
3. Conduction of already advertised exams.
4. Ladakh public service Commission(LPSC) and ladakh service selection Board(LSSB) .
5. Reservation of posts in J&K bank..
6. Conduction of exams. And declaration of results of college and university level students at proper time.
MP, Ladakh appreciated the role of SEMoK for Rising the issues of students and unemployment educated youths of Ladakh in general and Kargil in particular on time to time . He also appreciate the concept of community library that was started by the organization in the year 2018 and he assured that he will extend his full support for to set up 5 more community library in far flung areas of Kargil.
MP listened to the issues and assured that he will go through all these and will solve all these as soon as possible. .