*TRAFFIC POLICE HEADQUARTERS, J&K, JAMMU/SRINAGAR*
1. *On 14-07-2021 Wednesday,* there shall be no traffic movement on Jammu-Srinagar NHW from either side in view of maintenance/repairing of the NHW.
2. *On 16-07-2021 Friday* , there shall be no traffic movement on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumari road from either side in view of maintenance/repairing on *Zoji la axis* .
*TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVISORY FOR 10-07-2021*
Tomorrow , subject to fair weather and better road condition, *LMVs (Passenger)* shall be allowed *from both sides on Jammu-Srinagar NHW* viz *Jammu towards Srinagar and vice-versa* . However, *TCU Jammu/Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban* before releasing the traffic.
*CUT OFF TIMING:*
*LMVs from Nagrota (Jammu) 0600 hrs to 1200 hrs,*
*from Jakheni (Udhampur) 0700 hrs to 1300 hrs* &
*from Zig (Qazigund) 0700 hrs to 1300 hrs*
*No Vehicle shall be allowed before and after cut off timing.*
*Only stranded vehicles between Jawahar Tunnel and Zig (Qazigund) shall be allowed towards Jammu* after assessing the traffic situation on NHW. TCU Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the HMVs.
*SFs Convoy Movement*
Security Forces are advised/requested not to ply against advisory/traffic plan in view of traffic congestion on Jammu-Srinagar NHW. *They may ply from Jammu towards Srinagar* after confirming the status of NHW.
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, *LMVs from both sides and HMVs (upto ten tyres) from Srinagar towards Poonch* shall be allowed on Mughal road. *LMVs from Behramgalla 0800 hrs upto 1500 hrs., from Herpora 0800 hrs upto 1600 hrs & HMVs from Herpora 0900 hrs. upto 1500 hrs* .
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, only one way traffic *from Kargil towards Srinagar* shall be allowed on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumari road from Minamarg at *0700 hrs. upto 1400 hrs.* No Vehicle shall be allowed before & after cut off timing.
Kishtwar- Sinthan road is through for *both ways traffic of LMVs only,* subject to fair weather and road condition.
People are advised to undertake journey on NHW-44 only after confirming status of the road from Traffic control units as under:-
• Jammu (0191-2459048, 9419147732)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022, 2485396)
• Ramban (9419993745) • Udhampur (8491928625)
• PCR Kishtwar (9906154100) for status of Sinthan Road